Community owned pubs

Organisations providing advice and support to community enterprises

Community Shares provide a useful guide called Investing in Community Shares which clearly and simply explains the differences between investing in a Co-operative Society (IPS) and a Limited Company (PLC).

Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) run the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS).

Locality offer information on the Community Right to Bid, one of several new community rights introduced by the 2012 Localism Act.


Nearby community enterprises